The Transfer Transition Program provides centralized academic advising services for prospective and newly admitted transfer students to facilitate a successful transition to UW-Madison. We can help you:
- Discover how your academic interests fit into the options at UW-Madison.
- Choose appropriate courses prior to transfer.
- Understand the transfer process.
- Understand degree requirements.
- Navigate resources and services to make a successful transition to UW-Madison.
- Connect to the campus community.
We offer individual, hour-long appointments with a transfer transition advisor via phone, Skype, or in person. We’re located within the Center for the First-Year Experience at 101 Ingraham Hall, 1155 Observatory Dr. To schedule an appointment Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., call 608-890-4690 or send an email to email@example.com with your availability.